We have just heard the new updates from the Provincial government and below is how we will be operating with the new restrictions. We will be participating in the Restrictions Exemption Program, starting Sept.20, 2021, which means we can operate as normal until then. Masks will still need to be worn when not playing or not eating. After Sept.20, 2021 we will be participating in the Restrictions Exemption Program.
- Has proof of double vaccination for people 12 years old and older (note that for a transitional period between September 20th and October 25, 2021, proof of a single dose would be considered acceptable as long as the dose was given two weeks or more before the time of service);
- Has documentation of a medical exemption; or
- Has proof of a recent (within the previous 72 hours) negative COVID-19 test (either PCR or Rapid Test). The test may not be from Alberta Health Services or Alberta Precision Laboratories.
- Those under 12 would not need to provide proof of immunization or a negative test to enter a participating business.
Proof of Negative Test
To enter spaces participating in the Restrictions Exemption Program, people aged 12 and older can show proof of a negative test result.
- Tests must be privately-paid COVID-19 PCR or rapid tests completed within 72 hours.
- Tests must not be from Alberta Health Services or Alberta Precision Laboratories.
Proof of Vaccination
To enter spaces participating in the Restrictions Exemption Program, people ages 12 and older can provide proof of vaccination or documentation of a medical exemption.
- Sept. 20 to Oct. 25: proof of a single dose is considered acceptable as long as the dose was given more than 2 weeks before the time of service.
- After Oct. 25: proof of double vaccination is required.
*We will currently accept the piece of paper that was signed when you received your vaccination
Access to vaccination records – https://myhealth.alberta.ca/myHealthRecords
More Information – https://www.alberta.ca/covid-19-public-health-actions.aspx
Thank you and please give us a call if you have more questions as we are also still navigating the new restrictions, but again starting Sept. 20, 2021, if your group has proof of vaccination (12 years and older) or proof of a negative test then your party can proceed as usual.
Phone – (780) 503-0204
Email – [email protected]